*** The views expressed in the articles published on this website DO NOT necessarily express the views of the Commercial Farmers' Union. ***
- ‘Movable assets to be surety for loans’
- Fast-track land reform over: Mombeshora
- 2 soldiers in court over 55kg zebra meat
- ‘Land to be made bankable, transferable’
- Police duck violent invasion case
- Guest Opinion: Woe to those who plot evil
- Kariba water levels up
- 13 000 arrested for stocktheft
- White Zimbabwean farmer frogmarched from farm afte...
- Arlington demolition victims sue council, Govt
- Mozambique power imports to cost +15c/ kilowatt ho...
- Hwange power station generation capacity declines
- War vets take police to High Court over cattle cle...
- Ministry issues land leases to recommended white f...
- Power generators disregard Kariba warnings
- ZESA pays US$236m for imports
- Tobacco ban to negatively affect the economy
- ‘Illegal for cops to seize driver’s licences’...
- Kariba Dam levels down to 12 percent
- Rangers, poachers in gun battle
- Power tariff hike faces resistance
- Reduction in power cuts looms
- CIO in court over poaching
- Kariba power plant risks shutdown
- Beitbridge farm saga deepens
- Land Reform: The final frontier