*** The views expressed in the articles published on this website DO NOT necessarily express the views of the Commercial Farmers' Union. ***
Area Under Cotton To Increase In 2016 Tabitha Mutenga 27 Aug 2015 /a> Seed cotton production declined by 34 percent from 136 000 tonnes last year, to 90 000 tonnes this year. FORECASTS for the 2 [ ... ]AgricultureRead Full Story
- Zim Farmers Lament Costs Of Power
- State of the Nation Address by His Excellency the ...
- 7 farms identified for Chingwizi families
- Oxford varsity research lion kills tour guide
- Five key reasons why Zimbabwe’s economy will be fa...
- Lion mauls and kills safari guide
- Farm Seizures Continue Unabated
- Villagers get peace order against army
- ZETDC to seal power deal with Mozambique
- Top aide challenges incarceration
- Challenges In Mobilising Agric Funding For 2015/16...
- Bogus army, police officers nabbed for robbery
- SPB stalling solar power stations: Mbiriri
- Elephants hunting quota set at 500
- Zambia in crisis as Kariba dries up
- Countrywide electricity disconnections loom
- Zim’s white farmers brace themselves for more land...
- Illegal settler ordered off ex-magistrate’s farm
- Insurance, pension funds probe set up
- CIO boss linked to fresh Maleme takeover bid
- Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority Farmers Indab...
- Farmers resist Zesa prepaid meters
- Illegal settlers invade parks
- ‘Further land grabs could dampen investor sentimen...
- Govt lists 23 white-owned farms for seizure
- Zambia takes measures to ensure Lake Kariba does n...