*** The views expressed in the articles published on this website DO NOT necessarily express the views of the Commercial Farmers' Union. ***
Finance and EconomicsRead Full Story
- Farmers Submissions into the National Budget for 2...
- National Budget for 2016
- High Court stops Cecil killer’s trial
- PAT ON THE BUDGET…Chinamasa avails $4bn plan…Econo...
- Suspected poacher guns down 2 cops
- Agro products imports banned
- Banks to fund farmers
- 300 cattle succumb to dry spell, weather changes i...
- Dinha seeks Concourt reprieve
- Cotton farmers to receive inputs
- Waiting for rain, minus an urgent action plan
- Coal mining concerns threaten electricity generati...
- Cotton farmers to get assistance
- Govt seeks to solve power outages
- ‘Kariba water levels can last till February’
- Poachers should rot in jail, says VP
- EDITORIAL/Land Tax Welcome
- EU To Unveil €40 Million Livestock Grant
- Zim Records Growth In Photo Safari
- More Load Shedding Beckons
- Greedy govt swindling us, farmers fume
- Farm levies way to go
- Tongaat Hulett to cut jobs, salaries
- Govt gazettes rent, farm levies
- Just 1% usable water left in Kariba Dam
- $40m power transformer commissioned