*** The views expressed in the articles published on this website DO NOT necessarily express the views of the Commercial Farmers' Union. ***
Panic as hyena kills 30 cattle
July 21, 2016 ocal News
Whinsley Masara, strong style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline;">Chronicle Reporter
BUBI Rural District Council has engaged the services of a professional hunter to track down a hyena t [ ... ]
- 99-year leases for dairy farmers
- VP in fresh storm, sucked into farm wrangle
- Africa urged to quit CITES
- Understanding transit procedures
- Zim rejects proposed CITES regulations
- Technology takes on Africa’s poaching crisis
- Nestlé investment reaches US$30 million
- Cash crunch hits poultry sector
- Government sues Zimplats
- President swears in commissioners
- IMPORTS BAN CLARIFIED . . . Reprieve as Government...
- Zimbabwe struggles to meet EU standards
- My Kondozi Story, The People’s Hope Pillaged: Revi...
- Agric shifting from physical to value chain collat...
- Output tax on change of use of goods, services
- Agric sector eyes investments from France
- DPC to transfer farmers’ Treasury Bills to other b...
- VP Mphoko defends Matobo farmer
- Farmers want a break
- At last, a 99-year lease breakthrough
- Ariston records 32pc loss
- ‘Police roadblocks threat to ease of doing busines...
- Cargo stuck as importers struggle for permits
- Land reform now a closed chapter: Made
- Government faces US$30billion bill for land
- Sadc responds to water, energy challenges