*** The views expressed in the articles published on this website DO NOT necessarily express the views of the Commercial Farmers' Union. ***
- Proposal to Senate to provide security of tenure
- Farms For Sale in Zambia
- Zimbabwe’s Evicted White Farmers Seek World Bank B...
- Hunting is not poaching
- From cattle farm to game paradise
- Wildlife & environment: Getting to grips with rabi...
- Auction turnover breaks the billion-rand barrier
- New agri minister to farmers: ‘Let’s sit down and ...
- Poacher gets 77-year jail term
- Zimbabwe moots commission on ‘lost’ pensioners’ mo...
- 60 Families Thrown into the Open
- Over 9 000 rustlers arrested
- Agric motion stirs heated Parly debate
- Indigenisation demands stall Nuanetsi ethanol proj...
- ‘Kariba South Power Station fees to balloon’
- Stray lions wreak havoc in Beitbridge
- Farmer axed in new wave of farm invasions
- ‘Land titles good for investment, economy’
- Old Mutual to set up infrastructure fund
- US$43m needed for Tokwe-Mukosi Dam
- Govt issues over 2 000 A1 settlement permits
- MTC invests $37m in tobacco inputs
- Settlement permits will restore order
- The land permit con
- Zvoma evicts 6 families
- No land rights for ex-spouses