IMPROVING FOOD PRODUCTION IN THE ERA OF CLIMATE CHANGE – INNOVATIVE ECONOMIC AND TRADE SYSTEMSCHARLES TAFFS President – Commercial Farmers Union – Zimbabwetrong> Introduction This paper provi [ ... ]CFU Press StatementsRead Full Story
- ‘Resolve 99-year lease impasse’
- Tobacco rots as Banket farmer is ‘evicted’
- Power load shedding increases
- We can’t change our past, our future we can!
- High Court to resume theft of funds case against R...
- CIO boss attempt to evict 51 families goes to Conc...
- Govt gazettes Caledonia Farm for acquisition
- Fresh Farm Disputes Erupt In Midlands
- Zesa to increase power charges
- MDC, Take a Leaf from former commercial farmers
- 99-year leases: Banks shift goalposts
- No power, no investors – Eddie Cross
- Govt speaks on BIPPA farms
- ‘Ban food imports’
- ZANU PF lures chiefs with promise of sugar cane fa...
- Supreme Court of Appeal Orders South African Polic...
- SAPS can probe crimes outside SA
- South African police must investigate ‘Zimbabwe to...
- South Africa Court Orders Probe into Torture of Zi...
- SA court upholds landmark order to probe Zim crime...
- ZimAsset dead with corruption
- SA has duty to investigate Zimbabwe torture claims...
- SA appeal court to rule on Zim torture case
- Income Tax Bill submitted to President
- Land baron convicted
- Jail land barons