*** The views expressed in the articles published on this website DO NOT necessarily express the views of the Commercial Farmers' Union. ***
- Chinhoyi farmer murdered in cold blood
- 1 000 new farmers resist Mutendi’s Central Estates...
- Govt land commission just another wild goose chase
- How besieged farmer was milked dry
- Cash crisis impedes grain imports: GMAZ
- Zimbabwe in poaching dilemma ahead of CITIES meeti...
- Govt appeases Tshangani community with sugarcane p...
- Government issues licences for gazetted products
- Obligations of a taxpayer at cessation of business
- Gwanda bans overnight movement of cattle
- Chinamasa defends imports ban
- ZINWA owed over $133m
- Trophy hunts bag $25 million in 2 months
- Comesa scraps 168 non-tariff barriers
- Wheat farmers urged to use plastic money
- Farmer fined for defying eviction order
- Maleme saga rages on
- War vets want properties back
- Land audit no gimmick: Mombeshora
- Barclays invests in young farmers
- Contract farming: Future for agric
- Update on traveller’s rebate
- ZPC Kariba South Power Station almost complete
- Trade delegation to Japan bags 10,000 tractors dea...
- Moffat grandson refuses to vacate farm
- Man to fork out $1,000 for Illegal kudu kill