*** The views expressed in the articles published on this website DO NOT necessarily express the views of the Commercial Farmers' Union. ***
Zim Food Insecurity Remains A Challenge Tabitha Mutenga 1 Oct 2015 /a> Minister of Agriculture Joseph Made ZIMBABWE is unlikely to achieve food security in the near future due to several challen [ ... ]AgricultureRead Full Story
Power Cuts Affect Tobacco Planting Tabitha Mutenga 1 Oct 2015 /a> The country is generating 984MW against daily demand of 2 000MW POOR planning continues to undermine productivity in the agricul [ ... ]ZESARead Full Story
- ZETDC 2015 Summer Load Shedding Programmes
- 60 Percent Of Zimbabweans Live In The Dark – Govt...
- EDITORIAL COMMENT: Harness solar, alternative ener...
- Mahofa ropes in military, resolves to eject villag...
- $10bn needed for power plants
- Tight power cuts schedule out
- EU funds Zim aquaculture projects
- Made blames veld fires on white former farmers
- Commercial farmer slams UK Zim investment conf
- IPPs must shape up or ship out!
- POWER CRISIS…Electric geyser ban looms
- No electricity from 4AM till 10PM
- Sugarcane cutters’ horror experiences in the field...
- ‘Offer tax concessions to stimulate investment’...
- Banks set aside $1bln for agric inputs
- Farmers call for special fuel dispensation
- Updated:ConCourt strikes off ’sadistic’ law
- Lifeline for evicted Caledonia residents
- Zesa explains load-shedding
- Zim to fight sale of SA property
- Villagers, wildlife conservationists at loggerhead
- Government acquires own land in error
- Power crisis: SPB bungling worrisome
- Evicted Zimbabwe white farmers in 'symbolic South ...
- Govt gazettes new fuel prices
- Underutilised land identification complete