*** The views expressed in the articles published on this website DO NOT necessarily express the views of the Commercial Farmers' Union. ***
Wet Blue sings the blues following hide exports ban February 5, 2016 in trong>Business inShare Bulawayo-based tannery Wet Blue Industries has fallen on hard times following a total ban of raw hide [ ... ]AgricultureRead Full Story
White Zimbabwean farmer frogmarched from farm after claim by British doctor Police raid Phillip Rankin's farm, place him in handcuffs and pack up his possessions to enforce a claim for land by a No [ ... ]Land IssuesRead Full Story
- Mozambique power imports to cost +15c/ kilowatt ho...
- Hwange power station generation capacity declines
- War vets take police to High Court over cattle cle...
- Ministry issues land leases to recommended white f...
- Power generators disregard Kariba warnings
- ZESA pays US$236m for imports
- Tobacco ban to negatively affect the economy
- ‘Illegal for cops to seize driver’s licences’...
- Kariba Dam levels down to 12 percent
- Rangers, poachers in gun battle
- Power tariff hike faces resistance
- Reduction in power cuts looms
- CIO in court over poaching
- Kariba power plant risks shutdown
- Beitbridge farm saga deepens
- Land Reform: The final frontier
- Farmers reject 49pct power price hike
- The start of drought relief in Lowveld January 201...
- Zesa tariffs hike panic . . . Business warns of im...
- Farm row spills into Supreme Court
- Poachers nabbed, tonne of cyanide recovered
- Address land redistribution flaws urgently
- Govt ordered to pay Interfresh $27m compensation