*** The views expressed in the articles published on this website DO NOT necessarily express the views of the Commercial Farmers' Union. ***
90pc Zim farmers lack collateral KUDZAI CHAWAFAMBIRA • 17 MAY 2015 11:23AM • HARARE - imbabwe National Farmers Union (ZNFU) says the decline in agriculture production is due [ ... ]Finance and EconomicsRead Full Story
- 'New UK govt won't compensate
- Reconsider land lease clause: MP
- 1,000 hectare farm limit set
- Villagers challenge MP takeover of camp
- Minister Undenge explains power cuts
- Millers threaten minister with lawsuit
- Cabinet okays new land rentals for farmers
- Report on the Symposium on Farmer Representation i...
- Reserve Bank Of Zimbabwe Exchange Control Directiv...
- With biogas,nothing goes to waste
- Hwange resumes power generation
- Agricultural diversification: Let’s stop farming s...
- Govt pays out $5,5m for wheat deliveries
- Hwange shutdown to worsen power outages
- Power back on after massive blackout
- Govt hands over 250 A1 farm offer letters in Mash ...
- Land applications go online
- Loadshedding hits tobacco workers
- Hwange power station shut down, power cuts to wors...
- Mnangagwa decries GMB rot