*** The views expressed in the articles published on this website DO NOT necessarily express the views of the Commercial Farmers' Union. ***
Zesa threatens power disconnections to recover $1 billion
August 17, 2016 ocal News
Pamela Shumba, strong style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline;">Senior Reporter
ZESA will soon embark on massive nationwide power disconnections to recover m [ ... ]
- War erupts over Tongaat Hulett land in Masvingo
- FBC, Agribank seek to raise $20m for agric
- Diaspora agric initiative…Augment Govt’s efforts i...
- Impact of land grabs on agric devastating
- Eskom disconnects Zim
- Bankers reject 99-year leases
- Victor Matemadanda’s farm invaded
- Zesa limits Dema power to 100MW
- Importing goods into Zim by air
- Chinhoyi avails 2000ha for youths
- Lands Committee engages public
- Remove retrospective effect on land tax
- Import restrictions push up cost of living
- Limitations in agricultural based economies
- Gunfight pits cops against poachers
- Farmers attack chiefs for hijacking land allocatio...
- $20m for Save Valley Campfire projects
- Resettled farmers fume over land tax
- Hwange elephant tramples Byo man
- The role of the CIO in Zim poaching crisis
- Govt broadens 99-year lease beneficiaries
- Church leader in land dispute
- Zimbabwe urged to seek support from African Wildli...
- Zimbabwe may charge farmers rent for working on la...
- Zimbabwe escalates ivory battle
- Zim organisations should support knowledge driven ...