*** The views expressed in the articles published on this website DO NOT necessarily express the views of the Commercial Farmers' Union. ***
No Free Inputs For Farmers Tabitha Mutenga 2 Jul 2015 /a> “Communal and A1 farmers have been benefitting from the Presidential Input Scheme but government is considering reviewing the modus opera [ ... ]Finance and EconomicsRead Full Story
West tampering with our rainfall patterns: Sikhanyiso Ndlovu 05/06/2015 00:00:00 by Bulawayo Correspondent [ ... ]PoliticsRead Full Story
- Profiling credit risk for smallholder farmers
- Eskom eyes 2,400MW Sengwa power project
- Farmers urged to shun donor dependency
- Amatheon partners Toyota Tsusho in $10m Zambia pro...
- ‘Destroy homes’, Lochard villagers told… 2,000 fam...
- ZESA to import Zambian power
- Beitbridge farmer’s woes mount
- Communal Farmers Exempted From Tax
- Agribank Secures US$20m Credit
- Biofuels: Zim Losing Billions
- State Dumps Elderly
- Editorial Comment: Communities should benefit from...
- Ntabazinduna to get power station
- Dangles $80m recapitalisation package
- Pride of lions wreaks havoc in Chipinge
- Minister announces farm rental prices
- Private sector should drive agric sector revival
- SADC In Energy Crisis
- Land baron acquitted
- No joy for under-siege villagers
- Suspected CIO agent pulls out of farm
- The landowner, the farmer and agribusiness (Part 1...
- A1, A2 farmers start paying rentals
- National hero’s son’s appeal struck off roll
- Soldiers go on rampage
- Court orders CIO official off flower farm