*** The views expressed in the articles published on this website DO NOT necessarily express the views of the Commercial Farmers' Union. ***
- Camouflage gang shoots white farmer
- Cecil hunters in court tomorrow
- Commission to probe demonetisation of Zim dollar p...
- ‘Commercial poachers should rot in jail’
- AGRICULTURE: Govt should stimulate growth
- EU approves the world's first malaria vaccine
- STATE OF THE OPERATING ENVIRONMENT – HALF YEAR ASS...
- Agribank lures informal sector
- Aide’s hearing set
- 10 elephants killed in Gonarezhou
- Mahofa clashes with government
- CSC loses 400 cattle: 300 beasts auctioned over de...
- ‘Corrupt’ chief booted out
- Army, police uniform robbers strike commercial far...
- Farmers inputs scandal: Trial continues
- Workers turn screws on aide
- Angry elephant tramples upon man
- Mnangagwa meets undersiege farmers
- Mukwena warns of starvation in Gwanda
- Land rentals a long missed opportunity
- Human-wildlife conflicts deepen
- Senior govt official ordered to vacate farm
- Robbers target farmers
- High Court blocks Lochard evictions
- Minister thrown out of Mutasa ally farm
- Another Mini-Hydro Plant For Manicaland Next Year