The Services we offer and the Benefits for Members
The Commercial Farmers’ Union of Zimbabwe offers a diverse range of quality services to its members these include
Technical advice on agricultural production.
- Assistance with cost modelling and agricultural business proposals.
- Facilitation of finance
- General Legal advice including assistance with Labour disputes
- Access to exclusive discounts from traders in various goods and services
- Access to weekly updates and bulletins highlighting topical information and developments in the industry.
- Access to a variety of other useful information and publications not elsewhere available.
In addition to these tangible services and benefits, the Union takes its role as a representative of farmers interests very seriously. The Union constantly advocates for an improved business operating environment for farmers. This could range from lobby for reductions in state levies and taxes to advocacy for the introduction of surtaxes on cheap low quality imported commodities. Successes in this regard do not only benefit members but all Zimbabweans.
Please click here to open this document which is saved in Adobe